Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Church Media

One of the things I do besides work on the house is create media for churches. Mostly it's media for the church I attend, Resurrection Lutheran in Dublin. But I also spend a lot of time on ChurchMedia.net (CMN), an amazing community of volunteer and paid media ministers and pastors from around the world. We share ideas, graphics and videos, and support one another in our ministries. CMN holds an annual convention to get together and help spread the word about this unique way to spread The Word. You can read more about the upcoming convention here:
In past years the convention has been on the other side of the country. But this year's is in Mesquite, Texas (between Dallas and Fort Worth), and the timing is such that I'm hoping to be able to make it. Even if I can't, I'll attend the convention 'virtually'. I highly recommend checking out the convention if you do church media, and checking out ChurchMedia.net, too.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

My church is Transfiguration Lutheran!

Unknown said...

Small world. Houseblogging Lutherans that live (or have lived) in Michigan, unite! (Or if you're dyslexic, untie!) :-)

And a pastor named Anderson (my last name). But y'all need a website...

Sandy said...

Pastor Rosanne Anderson! Definitely a small world.

p.s. I'm going to see if I can find Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill. Looks really interesting.

Sandy said...

Do you know Pastor Rosanne?